- May not have served more than three years in a full-time position in student affairs
- Will be judged on contributions to NASPA and contributions to the individual’s employer institution(s)
- Has performed all aspects of his/her job in an exemplary manner
- Must include a supporting letter from the immediate supervisor as one of the letters of support
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com