This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement to the student affairs profession and Region IV-East over an extended period of time.
Winners will be notified in September and the presentation of the awards will be at the 2022 NASPA Joint IV-East and IV-West Regional Conference in November.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will be considered for the National NASPA Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Student Affairs professional
- Continuous NAPSA membership for at least 10 years
- Exemplary record of service as a mentor for students and for new professionals
- Leadership and service to NASPA at the state, regional, and/or national level
- Contribution above and beyond the normal service required by positions of leadership
- Service to an institution of higher education within Region IV-East
- Successful implementation of model innovations in the field of student affairs
Tess Barker, Awards & Innovation Coordinator
Click learn more, to submit an award nomination.