This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding achievement to the student affairs profession and Region IV-East over an extended period of time.
Winners will be notified in October and the presentation of the awards will take place at the Region IV-East Conference in November in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Award winners should make every attempt to attend the Region IV-East Conference.
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will be considered for the National NASPA Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Student Affairs professional
- Continuous NAPSA membership for at least 10 years
- Exemplary record of service as a mentor for students and for new professionals
- Leadership and service to NASPA at the state, regional, and/or national level
- Contribution above and beyond the normal service required by positions of leadership
- Service to an institution of higher education within Region IV-East
- Successful implementation of model innovations in the field of student affairs