Each year, NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with state/province, regional, and national awards. This award is presented to an individual within Region IV-East, with no more than 4 years’ experience, who is recognized by their peers or supervisor for superior service to their institution. Each state/province within Region IV-East will have a recipient for the Outstanding New Professional award.
Winners will be notified and recognized in November.
- NASPA Membership is required for this nominee
- Must be a member of NASPA Region IV-East
- May not have served for more than four years in a full-time position in student affairs
- Active involvement in NASPA, the regional organization, and to the individual’s institution(s)
- Implemented innovative or creative programming efforts that address the needs of students at their institution
- Has performed all aspects of their job in an exemplary manner
- Indication of significant promise for future leadership roles in the student affairs profession.
Chantelle Thompson, Awards & Innovation Coordinator