This award recognizes an undergraduate student for achievement, involvement, and potential in the Student Affairs profession. It is presented to an undergraduate student at each of the state/province college(s) or universities within Region IV-East who is actively involved in the Division of Student Affairs and has intentions of pursuing an advanced degree in Student Affairs. Each state/province within Region IV-East may have a recipient for the Undergraduate Student Rising Star award.
Winners will be notified and recognized in November.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate degree program with Junior or Senior status
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Intention to pursue a career and/or advanced degree in the field of Student Affairs
- Significant contribution to their institution through service to others, outstanding leadership skills and going above and beyond what other students are contributing to campus
- Helping to make the campus culture a positive experience for students
- NASPA membership is not required for this award
Chantelle Thompson, Awards & Innovation Coordinator