Region VI Dorothy Keller New Professional Award
Application Deadline: July 18, 2022 | Award Type: regional
The Dorothy Keller New Professional Award is presented to a new professional who is recognized by their supervisor and/or peers for outstanding service to their institution, as well as for their innovative or creative efforts within student affairs. The recipient should have less than five (5) years of full-time experience as a student affairs professional, show significant leadership promise, and demonstrate active engagement as a NASPA member.
- Outstanding service to an institution of higher education
- Exhibits innovative or creative efforts within student affairs
- Shows significant promise for future leadership roles in student affairs
- No more than five (5) years of full-time experience as a student affairs professional
- Holds an active NASPA individual membership
- Current employment at an institution of higher education in NASPA Region VI
Questions? Contact Jen Pagala Barnett, Nominations and Awards Chair, at [email protected].