A panel of practitioners will share first-hand tips about how to enhance collaboration between athletics and student affairs. Student Affairs and athletics representatives will share lessons learned from both success and failure, covering communications, timing of collaboration, addressing student-athletes as a unique population (or not), and achieving buy in from ADs and coaches.
- Tim Millerick, VPSA at Austin College
- Brian Dietz, Kalamazoo College, Associate Dean of Students, Director of Student Involvement and the Hicks Center
- Gary Williams, Wittenberg University, AD
- Jen Jacobsen, Grinnell College, Assistant Dean of Students and Wellness Director, also share coach perspective.
- Leah Kareti, NCAA (Moderator)