Complete Your Profile
The professional competencies this workshop addresses revolve around two key areas associated with organizational and human resources (OHR) to leadership (LEAD). When we consider what it requires for us to be effective in the diverse leadership roles we play whether that be as mid-managers to SSAO's within student affairs, our efficacy entails being able to successfully "build bridges" by "creating connections" that are synergistic (versus static) in nature otherwise we risk becoming "fission" leaders versus "fusion" leaders.
The key outcomes and objectives for this webinar are focused on these competencies:
- engaging participants to further explore different perspectives associated with how they lead within their organizations that can either defuse or fortify their efforts to create and sustain high performance team;
- allowing both mid-managers and senior administrators in student affairs to compare notes on their best practices (to identify different ways to hone their skill base and knowledge of organizational change and building high performance teams given their core competencies;
- exploring what they can do differently as fusion (versus fission) leaders within their campuses as social change agents (and as bridge builders and connectors).
Accessing the Presentation
Once you complete your registration, you will be able to access the session by following the instructions below:
- Go to My Online Events and log in with your NASPA username and password
- Once there, you will see a list of the online presentations you have registered for
- Choose your session, click “Continue,” and you will be brought to your course content
If you have any difficulty accessing the materials, please contact Jennifer E. Henkle (email@example.com).