Deepen your Resolve to Live as a Change Agent for Racial Justice
While the book club has now concluded, Kathy will be hosting one more session to help individuals learn how to hold book clubs of their own!
- Session will take place Friday, June 2 at 3:00 PM EDT / 1:00 PM MDT
- Use the Take This Course link to register for the session - you will be asked to register via Zoom
- Download the handout linked below (under the class list table) to have with you during the discussion
- This session WILL be recorded and made available to all registrants
- We are capped at 100 participants in the session - only the first 100 people who access the link on the day of the presentation will be able to join.
Who would you be if you were no longer afraid someone would call you racist? What impact could you have if you had proven tools and techniques to create greater racial justice in your organization?
Join Kathy Obear, author of But I’m NOT Racist: Tools for Well-Meaning Whites for a virtual BOOK CLUB!!!