Complete Your Profile
Knowledge Community Pricing
To ensure that you receive the appropriate pricing for the course, you must be a member of NASPA, and also a member of the sponsoring Knowledge Community. You will see the correct price in your cart once you complete the registration process and before you check out.
If the price does not come up as free for you, please take the following steps:
- DO NOT complete your registration. We will not issue refunds once you have completed the purchase of the course.
- Login to naspa.org by clicking the green "Login" button at the top of the screen.
- After you login, the green login button will become a drop down with menu options - click "Edit My Profile."
- From the left hand menu, click "My NASPA Engagement"
- You will see the KCs that you are currently a member of; if your membership to the sponsoring KC is not listed, please add it.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
- At the top of the left hand menu, click "My Personal Snapshot."
- You will see a link to renew your membership if yours is not currently active. You must be a member to recieve the discount.
Accessing the Presentation
Once you complete your registration, you will be able to access the session under "My Online Events" in the NASPA Engagement Portal.
Live session access information will be listed under Contents - Live Session Access Information before the session has aired.
All sessions are recorded. Once the session is over, the recording will be available approximately one week after the air date. You may view the materials as many times as you'd like, at whatever pace you would like.
If you have any difficulty accessing the materials, please contact NASPA Online Professional Development (email@example.com).