The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for the Fred Turner Award for Outstanding Service to NASPA given at the national conference.
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
- Contributions above and beyond the normal service required by positions of leadership.
- Minimum of ten continuous years of NASPA membership
- Active individual NASPA membership
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
- Progression from entry-level to senior-level leadership roles within NASPA’s volunteer ranks
- Involvement in multiple branches (e.g., Regions, Knowledge Communities, Divisions and Groups, etc.) of the association
- Volunteer service that has had a significant impact on NASPA as an association
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.