NOMINATING A COLLEAGUE IS EASY!
STEP 1: Write a letter of nomination.
STEP 2: Collect a minimum of one (1) - maximum of three (3) - letters of support and a copy of the nominee's resume.
STEP 3: The person coordinating the nomination should gather the nomination materials and then go online to submit. You must upload all of the information at the same time.
STEP 4: Submit the nomination!
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues.
The NASPA Undergraduate Fellow Program (NUFP) Trailblazer Award is presented to an undergraduate who is recognized by their supervisor and/or peers for outstanding service to their institution, as well as for their innovative or creative efforts within student affairs and undergraduate program. The recipient should be an undergraduate, show significant leadership promise, and demonstrate active engagement in the NUFP, regionally, and/or nationally. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
- Current undergraduate in the NASPA Undergraduate Fellow Program (NUFP) in Region II
- Holds an active NASPA individual membership
- Outstanding service to an institution of higher education
- Exhibits innovative or creative efforts within student affairs
- Shows significant promise for future leadership roles in the student affairs profession
Questions? Contact Ashley Lemon, Awards Chair, at [email protected].