NOMINATING A COLLEAGUE IS EASY!
STEP 1: Write a letter of nomination.
STEP 2: Collect a minimum of one (1) - maximum of three (3) - letters of support and a copy of the nominee's resume.
STEP 3: The person coordinating the nomination should gather the nomination materials and then go online to submit. You must upload all of the information at the same time.
STEP 4: Submit the nomination!
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues.
This award is presented to a faculty member in a college personnel professional preparation program at a college or university within Region II. In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will also be considered for the National NASPA Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member.
- Contribution to the profession through development of professionals
- Contribution to the profession through research and publication
- Contribution to the profession through active involvement with professional organization(s)
- Consistent and excellent mentorship of graduate students, several of whom have moved into responsible positions in higher education or student affairs
- Solid record of scholarly achievement in appropriate journals and publications
- Active individual NASPA membership
Questions? Contact Ashley Lemon, Awards Chair, at [email protected].