The recipient of this award will be the Region III nominee for the AVP/Senior-Level Affairs award at the national conference
- Student affairs professional at the AVP or senior-level
- Development of programs that address the needs of students
- Creation of a campus environment that promotes student learning and development
- Support of and active engagement in NASPA
- Active individual NASPA membership
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
- At least ten years of service to the student affairs profession or relevant functional area
- Reports to the deputy or most senior student affairs officer on campus and is not the Vice President of Student Affairs
- Professional responsibility for the direction and oversight of two or more student affairs functional areas, and/or three or more professional staff members
- Record of innovative programming that has had an impact on the home campus environment in more than one functional area of student affairs
- Volunteer service to the association via leadership roles at the state, regional, national, or international levels
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.