- Genuine and sincere sense of caring and concern for students;
- A commitment to personalized student experiences and evidence of successful efforts in humanizing the campus community;
- High quality interaction with individual students and student groups;
- Evidence of successful student advocacy;
- Evidence of performance 'above and beyond the call of duty’ while serving multiple roles within the campus community;
- Each nomination must include a letter of support from a student; and
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.