- Genuine and sincere sense of caring and concern for students;
- A commitment to personalized student experiences and evidence of successful efforts in humanizing the campus community;
- High quality interaction with individual students and student groups;
- Evidence of successful student advocacy;
- Evidence of performance 'above and beyond the call of duty’ while serving multiple roles within the campus community;
- Each nomination must include a letter of support from a student; and
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III.
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominationsat email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org