This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated leadership and a commitment to NASPA and/or the profession. Student affairs professionals in all positions are eligible for this award.
- Demonstrated active involvement with the profession, NASPA, and Community College research, policies, or practice; at the regional level
- Contributed to creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- A minimum of five years’ experience in student affairs
- Be a current NASPA member within the region or have retired from the region
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominationsat firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com