This award recognizes achievement, involvement and potential for leadership in our emerging Student Affairs professionals. Nominees for this award must be students pursuing a masters or doctoral degree related to student affairs with the intent of pursuing a career in the field. Nominees may not be current full-time employees of an institution. Preference will be given to students who also have a graduate assistantship or internship experience in a student affairs department.
- Made a significant contribution to their campus
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions
- Assumed a leadership role at their institution and/or at the state or regional levels
- Demonstrates potential for substantial contributions to the student affairs profession
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least one (1) but no more than three (3) letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2023.
Contact Tomiko Jenkins ([email protected]) and Sarah Urbanski ([email protected]), Region III Awards Co-Chairs.