This award recognizes achievement, involvement and potential for leadership in our emerging Student Affairs professionals. Nominees for this award must be students pursuing a masters or doctoral degree related to student affairs with the intent of pursuing a career in the field. Nominees may not be current full-time employees of an institution. Preference will be given to students who also have a graduate assistantship or internship experience in a student affairs department.
- Made a significant contribution to their campus
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Exceeded the expectations of their respective leadership positions
- Assumed a leadership role at their institution and/or at the state or regional levels
- Demonstrates potential for substantial contributions to the student affairs profession
Winners will be notified in February/March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2021.
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominationsat firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com