- Currently employed at an institution of higher education with fewer than 5000 students
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and goals of small colleges
- Evidence of significant successful student advocacy and interaction with individual students and student groups
- Evidence of performance 'above and beyond the call of duty' while serving multiple roles within the campus community
- Must be a current member of NASPA Region III
Each nomination should include a letter of nomination, at least three letters of support, and the nominee's resume and contact information.
Winners will be notified in March and the presentation of the awards will be in June 2022.
Questions? Dr. Nicholas Hudson and Dr. Stephen Howard, Co-Chairs, Region III Awards and Nominations at [email protected] and [email protected]