To be considered for admission to the NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program, each applicant must meet the requirements listed below.
Step-by-Step Application Process
Applicants must submit both online demographic information and supplemental materials. Supplemental materials MUST be scanned into ONE PDF document and emailed to [email protected]. Individual letters of recommendation must be submitted with the supplemental materials.
Applications are reviewed by the NUFP Regional Coordinator in the applicant's institution’s region. A recommendation on the application is made to the NUFP Board Chair who then makes the final decision.
- Locate your NASPA Customer ID. If you do not have a customer ID, please create one here, but do not purchase a membership.
- Submit online demographic form. Please ensure that you are submitting the online form that aligns with your application deadline.
- Fall Online Demographic Form
- CSAM Online Demographic Form
Please make sure to download each of these forms and fill in all fields. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed:
- Fellow Application Questions
- Fall Application
- CSAM Application
- Mentor Application Form
- Fellow-Mentor Agreement Form
- Full copy of current transcript (official or unofficial) with cumulative GPA circled. Please do not send only the last page.
- One letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member. The letter must come from someone who will not be your NUFP Mentor. This letter should address your potential as a future student affairs professional.
The NUFP application no longer requires an "Institutional Commitment" form. The Senior Student Affairs Officer on the applicant's campus will be notified of all Fellow/Mentor pairings that have been accepted to the program.
Applications for the 2017-2018 NUFP Class are now open!
Fall Deadline: September 1, 2017
Careers in Student Affairs Month (CSAM) Deadline: October 13, 2017