To be considered for admission to the NASPA Undergraduate Fellows Program, each applicant must meet the requirements listed below.
Step-by-Step Application Process
Applicants must submit both online demographic information and supplemental materials. Supplemental materials MUST be scanned into one PDF document and emailed to [email protected]. Individual letters of recommendation must be submitted with the supplemental materials.
Applications are reviewed by the NUFP Regional Coordinator in the applicant's institution’s region. A recommendation on the application is made to the NUFP Board Chair who then makes the final decision.
- Locate your NASPA Customer ID. If you do not have a customer ID, please create one here, but do not purchase a membership.
- Submit online demographic form. Please ensure that you are submitting the online form that aligns with your application deadline.
- Spring Online Demographic Form
- Fall Online Demographic Form
- CSAM Online Demographic Form
Please make sure to download each of these forms and fill in all fields. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed:
- Fellow Application Questions
- Spring Application
- Fall Application
- CSAM Application
- Mentor Application Form
- Fellow-Mentor Agreement Form
- Full copy of current transcript (official or unofficial) with cumulative GPA circled. Please do not send only the last page.
- One letter of recommendation from a staff or faculty member. The letter must come from someone who will not be your NUFP Mentor. This letter should address your potential as a future student affairs professional.
The NUFP application no longer requires an "Institutional Commitment" form. The Senior Student Affairs Officer on your campus will be notified of all applicants to NUFP on your campus.
Applications for the 2017-2018 NUFP Class are now open!
Spring Deadline: May 12, 2017
Fall Deadline: September 1, 2017
Careers in Student Affairs Month (CSAM) Deadline: October 13, 2017