NASPA's Public Policy Division is working to update the NASPA Public Policy Agenda for 2021-2024, and is hosting a listening session series to gather your valued input on relevant policy topics of today.
NASPA’s Public Policy Agenda is grounded in a commitment to ensuring opportunity for all institutional members’ students and a belief that higher education is a great benefit to both individuals and society. You can view the current 2017-2020 Public Policy Agenda below.
Join us for one, or all, of the following sessions based on the five topical areas of the current NASPA Public Policy Agenda:
- Friday, June 19, 12:00p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET - Student Success and College Completion
- Thursday, June 25, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET - Student Safety and Wellness
- Wednesday, July 1, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET - Cost of Higher Education, Student Debt, and Borrower Protections
- Wednesday, July 8, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET - Inclusive Opportunities for Access and Success in Higher Education
- Friday, July 17, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET - Civic Engagement and Freedom of Expression