READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE JOURNAL OF COLLEGE AND CHARACTER?
- Read our latest newsletter.
- Click on the menu items above to read about our publication and our community of editorial team members and authors.
- Join in the conversation below about our most popular articles in the JCC.
Journal of College and Character is a professional journal that examines how colleges and universities influence the moral and civic learning and behavior of students. The journal publishes scholarly articles and applied research on issues related to ethics, values, and character development in a higher education setting.
- Published quarterly, the journal encourages the submission of manuscripts from around the world and from a wide range of academic and professional fields, including higher education, student affairs, psychology, religion, sociology, business, social work, philosophy, law, and education.
- The journal audience includes faculty, administrators, graduate students, and practitioners in student services and campus ministry, as well as others engaged in research and practice in moral education in colleges and universities.
JCC Connexions is a place for conversation about the Journal of College and Character, its staff, authors, reviewers, and readers.
- The purpose of Connexions is to involve all interested scholars and practitioners more actively with our Journal community.
- Our primary focus is to explore specific topics that JCC articles address, such as student well-being; social media and student learning and development; pluralism on campus; and fairness and equality. This space allows us to extend on these topics while providing background resources for Journal of College and Character readers.
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION! Read the posts below. Be sure to click on the posts to see replies.