NUFP Western Regional Conference Scholarship
- $400 – 10 total [$4,000]
- Annually supports NUFP undergraduates to attend WRC.
Now Open: please submit letter, maximum 2 pages, explaining the benefit you would gain by attending the conference. Include your Name, NASPA ID, and preferred contact information to Terri Tran, [email protected].
Sharyn Slavin Miller Scholarships
Graduate Student Institute/Western Regional Conference
- $250 – 4 total [$1,000]
- Supports graduate students’ registration for GSI/WRC for one individual from each sub-region.
Now Open: please submit letter, maximum 2 pages, explaining the benefit you would gain by attending the conference. Include your Name, NASPA ID, and preferred contact information to Katie Estrella, [email protected].
The Placement Exchange Conference
- $500 – 4 total [$2,000]
- Only for graduate students within each sub-region of Region VI with registration, lodging, and/or travel expenses.
Region VI Research Division Research & Assessment Grant
- Region VI makes available up to $6,000 annually in research and/ or assessment grants for Region VI members.
- Funding is to be used for research expenses incurred during the grant time.
- The maximum award for an individual or research group is $1,000 annually for projects that include faculty and student affairs practitioners and is $2,000 annually for those projects that also include graduate students and/or unpublished practitioners as part of the research team.