Region II Community College Professional Award
Each year NASPA recognizes outstanding members by honoring individual professionals with regional awards. To continue with this tradition, please consider nominating one of your Region II colleagues. Each nomination packet should include two (but no more than five) letters of support from colleagues in addition to your formal nomination letter. The packet should also include the nominee's resume.
This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated leadership and a commitment to NASPA and/or the profession. Student affairs professionals in all positions are eligible for this award
View all awards by this group
Deadline: Oct. 21, 2018
A nomination can help you to show appreciation for the people that you work with and an award can bring recognition to an individual and an institution! Join us in recognizing the outstanding achievements of both individuals and programs within NASPA Region II.Apply Now
The successful nomination will address all the following criteria.
- Demonstrated active involvement with the profession, NASPA, and Community College research, policies, or practice; at the regional level
- Contributed to creating a campus environment that promotes student learning and personal development
- Outstanding individual contribution in innovative and responsive services and programs that address varied and emerging needs of students
- A minimum of five years’ experience in student affairs
- Be a current NASPA member within the region or have retired from the region
2015 | Renee Freeman-Butler
Special Assistant to the VP for Student Affairs/Associate Provost for Strategic Initiatives - La Guardia Community College
2018 | Erin Marulli
Assistant Director Broome County HEARS - SUNY Broome Community College/Binghamton University